Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hi, my name is FRUCTOSE

Hi My name is FRUCTOSE and I'm in practically EVERYTHING!!!!

I'm in fruit- like watermelon, apples-, the list in long.... you know- all your son's favorites!!

I'm also in peanuts, peanut butter and those peanut butter crackers you're son loved to have as his snack in school!!

Did I mention that I, FRUCTOSE, am also in tomatoes and carrots- the days of munching on carrots and having a burger with ketchup and tomato are gone.

I'm also in BREAD- yep that's right!! High Fructose Corn Syrup (which is fructose) is in breads, buns, crackers and rolls. And of course juice!

I like to make people fat, allowing you to store my sugars and not burn it off- now in your son- I like to make him sick- make him feel full which makes him loose his appetite and do the opposite, cause him to lose weight.

I, FRUCTOSE, am loved by manufacturers, even mother nature....I am powerful and dangerous and taste delicious.













No comments:

Post a Comment