Thursday, June 21, 2012

McDonald's Fructose Free

Hello! It's been almost 2 months since Nate was determined fructose intolerant. I began this blog to help us and others find information about eating with little to no fructose.

 I hope it has done just that! Below is some useful information our Dietician from the Cleveland Clinic gave us about Nathan's favorite place to eat McDonald's!

ALLOWED AT MCDONALD'S:

Chicken McNuggets (without sauces)
French Fries
Burgers, Chicken Sandwiches(the bun has hfcs and of course the onions and tomato ketchup)
Vanilla ice cream cone
Vanilla Shakes

***So that's great news! A fry and mcnuggets! Even a cone!!***

I'm choosing not to list all the foods Nate Can't have- focusing more on the haves than the have nots :)


2 comments:

  1. Don't chicken nuggets have breading? I was told Fructose intolerant cannot have wheat or brown rice. Or too much table sugar. I can't have any of these but fries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am confused about the breading also

    ReplyDelete